Monday, February 16, 2009

My first motorcyle Ride... EVER!!

I first have to start out and tell everyone that my kids are the most adorable chinese kids EVER! today was one of the best day's teaching, yes they are a hand ful but in the end there are so many fun moments you just have to smile. So today after i spent like a hour talking on webcam with Bastian (which was amazing!) We all had to go on a 30 min walk to get some toys for the school. Once we got there and got everything we decided we did not want to walk back. SO our international coordinator (Annie who i love) helped us get motorcyle rides back to our apartment. This was my first time ever on a motorcyle, but not only that but it was with some chinese man. I was so excited because out of all of the eight motorcyle drivers mine was this old man who was just so adorable. Honestly i thought the others where kind of creepy! It was such a rush and they drive so crazy you always think you are going to die... I am so glad i experienced it and from now on i am going to learn how to tell them where i want to go and have them drive me. Who needs to walk when you can ride with a crazy Chinese man???

No comments: