Thursday, February 19, 2009

MY KIDS!

Ok so I have to show everyone pictures of my kids here in China.. The one picture with me in it is of my home class. Jack is the one closes to the camera, Leo is to the left of him, Jason is next Leo, then it goes Kevin, Ella, then Mary and of course me. In this picture we are turning in our tokens so they can recieve there toys. My kids are so cute and smart. Every time they come back into my class it is like such a relief. No matter how crazy they are they just make me feel so happy to see my kids.
Today was one of the funnest days teaching, we played basketball for the second day. The kids love it so much and they where so good because they knew if they were not they would not get to play basketball. They would always repeat "Yau Ming" who is a huge basketball player her that they love.
The other picture is of my favorite kid Jackie, he is wearing the sunglasses. He is the cutest kid in the world and i just want to squeeze him all the time. Even when i have to get mad at him i just smile at him I can not get mad. One time all of the kids where mumbling English and I could not understand them ( you have to understand Jackie only really speaks when you tell him to and tell him what to say.) Anyways I just could not understand them and then Jackie raises his hand and says..."Candy teacher" he said it like hello teacher are you stupid. It was so cute they were all trying to say Yummy treats teacher, but i just could not understand them.
The next picture is of Raychel, Anson, and Jenny. Jenny has the best language and is really helpful, but at times really loud. Anson is so cute, but he can be one of the biggest "Hellians" in all of the classes. His cute face in this case can not make up for his being naughtyness.
The other picture with Mandy is of her and her class. If you notice Jackie is in her class and he is just adorable (the one on the left of her). Of all the classes Mandy definately has the cutest kids, but sometimes also one of the hardest classes to get involoved in activites. Oh and if you look on the right of Mandy you will see our Harry ( or as Bastian would say Dumbo) He is so cute and at first he was one of my favorite kids, until he came out of his closet. He is so cute, but does not understand alot of english so he is hard to handle. I still love him oh so much, don't get me wrong.
I really love my little runts, no matter how hard they are sometimes you just always want to in the end give them big hugs. Even though they always point o all the teachers stomachs and say, "baby teacher" or make comments about how weird you look. It is all out of complete innocence. Thanks for all the comments..

1 comment:

Markie Meredith said...

hah sounds like your having a blast!! they sound so cute!! why does bastian call the one dumbo?? haha..they sound all so cute and sounds like so much fuN!